- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken (~roughly 2 chicken breasts, or 2 legs with thighs)
- 2 medium shredded carrots
- 2 tbsp slices scallions/green onion/chives
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley or celery
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise (looks for a high quality mayo, or one made with healthy fats like olive oil or flax)
- 4 tbsp yogurt (greek or regular)
- ½ tsp mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp raisins
- 2 tbps chopped walnuts
1. Mix all ingredients together. Add more mayo or yogurt if you like your salad more moist. Salt and pepper to taste.
2. Serve over greens, veggies. Add a healthy carbohydrate and you’ve got a meal.