- 5 zucchini – cut into thin noodles, Cooked And Drained (you can also usually buy these pre-made at most grocery stores)
- 1/4 cup Liquid Aminos (Soy Sauce substitute)
- 4 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 2 Tablespoons Rice Vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons Pure Sesame Oil
- 1-3 teaspoon Hot Chili Oil – depending on your taste
- 2 whole Green Onions, Sliced Thin
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast
Steam your noodles either in the microwave or stovetop for about 4-5 minutes depending on your desired texture. Drain and set aside.
Whisk all ingredients (except noodles and green onions) together in a bowl. Taste and adjust ingredients as needed.
Pour sauce over warm noodles and toss to coat.
Sprinkle with green onions and toss.
The chicken breast can be baked or grilled however you choose. This dish has a lot of flavor so your chicken doesn't need to be overly seasoned. Slice and toss with your noodles and enjoy!