- 3/4 teaspoon of baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3/4 cup of almond flour
- 1/4 cup of coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 2 large eggs
- 2 very ripe medium to large bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1) Preheat your oven to 350 and prepare a 9x5 loaf pan by spraying it with olive or coconut oil.
2) In one bowl combine all your dry ingrediants and in another all your wet ones.
3) Add the wet ingrediants to the dry bowl and combine. Be careful not to over mix.
4) Add your batter to the loaf pan and bake for 50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the loaf.